Queue-itStand Number: D23
- Camilla Ley-Valentin
- Borupvang 2C
- Tel: 44 (0) 2076085505
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.queue-it.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/queueit
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Queueit
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/queue-it
- Online systems - custom systems and systems integration
- Website testing and quality assurance
- Web hosting and service
- Ecommerce platforms
- Website design and usability
Queue-it is an online queue system for managing website overload during extreme user peaks, such as campaigns or season sales.
By adding Queue-it to your website, users exceeding your site capacity limits are offloaded to the queue system. The volume and pace of user inflow to your website is managed dynamically in the browser-based self-service console.
As your site capacity opens up, the users, who waited in line, are redirected back to your site, in the correct order and pace.
When the queue is running, you can post messages directly to those waiting in line - or use the queue page to inform, advertise and engage your audience.
Implementing Queue-it requires no changes to your back-end, however, more sophisticated integration is available as well.
Once the queue is set up, real time queue statistics provide valuable management insights.
The queue system may be applied for specific high interest campaigns or as a general “insurance” of the webshop (or parts of it), monitoring user inflow 24/7 and activating the queue whenever the user inflow is exceeded.