Who should exhibit and why
If your business is in Internet Retailing then participating at IRX 2013 should be at the top of your list.
IRX is the only opportunity in the UK to blend marketing with technology, logistics with customer facing design, mobile with instore experience – the full range of skills and capabilities to sell in the multichannel era. It contains all the elements to deliver a high quality and highly targeted visitor audience and will generate significant ROI for exhibitors and sponsors.
It comprises a traditional trade show with an unrivalled programme of learning and trade opportunities so blending the need to see the latest solutions and hear the most strategic thinking available in the retail sector.
There are many reasons for presenting your company, products, brands and services at IRX 2013.
- Generate leads and make sales
- Launch new products and promote existing ones to current and potential clients
- Increase brand awareness by piggy-backing on IRX’s extensive marketing campaign before, during and post event
- Meet with key decision makers and buyers
- Have access to the latest trends, news and developments in the market
- Highlight how you can provide solutions for key issues in the industry
- Assess your competitors and carry out market research
- Gain valuable PR exposure
IRX visitors want to meet companies like yours:
- 62% want to meet new suppliers or current ones
- 75% want to network with industry colleagues
- 80% want to learn about new products and services
To book your stand or to discuss sponsorship opportunities contact our sales team – 020 7933 8999 or email@example.com